Hunger Action Month 2019
- Sunday, Sep. 01 — Monday, Sep. 30
- Across the Ozarks
September is Hunger Action Month, and we can’t wait for you to join us in the fight against hunger.
1 in 5 children and 1 in 7 adults in the Ozarks are food insecure, which means they aren’t sure where their next meal will come from. Throughout September, you can help raise awareness, food and funds that will help provide meals in southwest Missouri.
Help out and get inspired by:
- Hosting a food and fund drive
- Wear orange for Go Orange Day on Sept. 12. Purchase Ozarks Food Harvest t-shirts for your business or family!
- Sponsor a child and provide meals through our Weekend Backpack Program by donating during Hungerthon, Sept. 6-9.
- Enjoy a night of food, fun and fashion for a cause at the Tea Bar & Bites Apron Fashion Show & Silent Auction on Sept. 19.
- Purchase locally handcrafted bowls for a donation at Panera Bread during Empty Bowls on Sept. 27.
Stay tuned to see our 2019 event calendar. In the meantime, you can explore even more ways to get involved.Start exploring
Thanks for helping us Transform Hunger into Hope in the Ozarks.