Provide meals for those in need
You can help collect food and funds for Ozarks Food Harvest and its network of food pantries and hunger-relief organizations across 28 Missouri counties. Schedule your community drive in the form below, or contact Terry Keller at (417) 865-3411, ext. 140.
These red barrels are available in four sizes. Simply specify the size and quantity you wish to utilize in the Food Drive Registration Form found above.
- Extra large are 55 gallon barrels & hold up to 300 lbs.
- Large are 44 gallon barrels & hold up to 250 lbs.
- Small are 22 gallon barrels & hold up to 120 lbs.
- Mini/tabletop are 15 gallon barrels & hold up to 75 lbs.
Specially sized boxes are the easiest way to collect your food drive donations. Request boxes in addition to a barrel if you plan on emptying your barrels during your food drive.
- Boxes hold approximately 40 lbs. of food and non-food items.
- Food Bank boxes are similar in size to a “copy paper box.”
- These boxes make it easy for Food Bank staff to lift and stack onto pallets to wrap with other food donations.
Rolling receptacles are available for check-out at The Food Bank and work especially well for community events collecting food for Ozarks Food Harvest. Once on-site, they are easy to transport and very visible. Your customized poster can be secured to these totes.
- Extra large totes are made available to partner food drive hosts, collecting more than 500 lbs. of food for Ozarks Food Harvest.
- These larger totes (not pictured) have a base that is the exact size of a pallet—about 4 ft. by 3 ft.
- Extra large totes are 275 gallon, more than 2.5 ft. tall & hold up to 900 lbs. of food & non-food donations.
Collecting change or cash during your food drive makes an even bigger impact! For every $1 donated, Ozarks Food Harvest can provide five meals for those in need.
- The Food Bank has “cash jars” available for food drive hosts to collect funds.
- These plastic canisters with lids are approximately 7 in. high and 4 in. wide, and they are branded with Ozarks Food Harvest’s logo.
Make your food drive an event, contest or engage others in a virtual drive. Let us help you make your donation drive a success! Food Bank staff will weigh your donations and share the final impact with you. Thank you for saving OFH the pick-up of your drive. For 300 lbs. or larger, arrangements may be made for pick-up, but please allow 2 to 3 days.
Most Needed Food Items
Collect food items most needed by sharing a listing with others. Download these two-sided, quarter-page handouts to print and pass out during your drive.
Food Drive Posters
Download the "Donate Food Here" poster or request barrel-size posters on the registration form above.
Virtual Food Drive
Consider setting up an online fundraising page for your group to collect financial donations. OFH can then purchase food at a discounted rate! Every $1 = 5 meals.