Child sites serve free meals and snacks during the summer
The Food Bank sponsors several program sites over the summer months when children do not have access to free or reduced meals at school. The free meals and snacks provided at Ozarks Food Harvest partner locations allow kids to stop worrying about food and start focusing on fun. This program is made possible thanks to the USDA’s SFSP, or the Summer Food Service Program, which reimburses participating agencies for associated costs.
Participate in OFH's program
Meals & snacks
Provided during summer months
Have OFH-sponsored summer programs
Meals and snacks are free
If your child, or a child you know, relies on free or reduced school lunches, Ozarks Food Harvest can help. Take advantage of the Summer Food Program, administered by Ozarks Food Harvest and other Feeding America food banks across the country. Find your county below to find a summer site near you, or call Ozarks Food Harvest at (417) 865-3411 if your organization is interested in becoming a partner site.Contact Program Coordinator
- Monett Area YMCA
- Cassville YMCA
- About Our Kids Youth Development, Louis & Loretta Wolf Building
- Nathan’s Place
- El Dorado Youth, Inc.
- Ash Grove Assembly
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Springfield, Henderson Unit
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Springfield, Musgrave Unit
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Springfield, Stalnaker Unit
- Springfield Community Center
- Boys & Girls Club of Southwest Missouri
- Fair Acres YMCA
- Fair Acres YMCA Kidz in Motion, Steadley Elementary
- Fair Acres YMCA Kidz in Motion, Diamond Elementary
- Roy Blunt YMCA of Bolivar
- Boys & Girls Club of the Ozarks, Shirley M. Schaefer Unit
- Boys & Girls Club of the Ozarks, Lake Taneycomo Elks Unit
- Ozarks Family YMCA Seymour Branch
- Ann Short Turner Community Center
- Ozarks Family YMCA Mountain Grove Branch
Sites listed include (6) non-sponsored partners and (14) OFH-sponsored program sites.
All of Ozarks Food Harvest’s partner agencies comply with a non-discrimination policy and are prohibited from refusing service to anyone based on race, creed, religious or political affiliation, gender or sexual preferences. Agencies are also prohibited from requiring participation in any religious services or activities in exchange for Ozarks Food Harvest’s food or services.