10th annual food fight raises awareness and meals
Host a fundraiser anytime between now and March 12 to help provide meals for food-insecure children, families and seniors in southwest Missouri. Every dollar raised will help provide $10 worth of groceries.
Check out these Food Fight Partner Participation Ideas. Help from our Food Fight partners is needed more than ever before!
Choose your own fundraising method:
Offices, churches and organizations:
- Join the online Food Fight fundraiser. Employees working from home can easily participate.
- Host a traditional fund drive to collect cash and change.
- Ask customers to round up at the register.
- Accept $1, $3 or $5 donations at the register. We have a UPC toolkit for you!
- Offer a featured item and donate part of the proceeds.
Traditionally, Food Fight is a district-wide competition among Springfield Public Schools. In light of the challenges schools are facing this year, we are asking local businesses and organizations to raise funds for the 10th annual Food Fight. We aren’t asking schools to host drives this year, but we welcome the help if your class would like to participate!
School Participation: Hey teachers! Help us raise awareness about hunger by sharing these resources with your students.
Your participation in Food Fight has truly Transformed Hunger into Hope. We just can’t say thank you enough for all you do day in and day out! Please contact us with any questions:
Community Engagement Coordinator
417.865.3411 x 137
Community Engagement Manager
417.865.3411 x 110