Musgrave Foundation gifts $120,000 to agencies
The Musgrave Foundation granted a total of $120,000 to select Ozarks Food Harvest partners in February. The funding will be utilized for food for local hunger-relief efforts. The regional food bank, the umbrella organization of more than 200 pantries and programs, will leverage the $120,000 to $1.2 million in food distribution.
The following agencies received a gift from the Musgrave Foundation:
- Ash Grove Assembly of God
- Ash Grove Food Pantry
- Bread of Life food pantry at Marshfield Christian Church
- Cents of Pride
- C-Street Connect Food Pantry at Crimson House
- Drury Emergency Fund for Food
- Hand Extended Food Pantry
- Kings Food Pantry–Seymour
- Least of These–Nixa
- Salvation Army
- Springfield Community Center
- Springfield Victory Mission
- St. Joseph Catholic Church–Billings
- St. Joseph Catholic Church–Springfield
- Well of Life Food Pantry at Center City Christian Outreach
The ceremony was hosted at Drury University in conjunction with students kicking off a “Clash of Cans” food drive event. Students and alumni collected nearly 3,000 pounds of food for Ozarks Food Harvest.
Click here to see more photos from the press conference.