SoMo Restaurant Week
Want to enjoy the city’s best food while supporting Ozarks Food Harvest? Then participate in SoMo Restaurant week, hosted by the Downtown Springfield Association and Ozarks Food Harvest!
SoMo Restaurant Week is a celebration of Springfield’s foodie culture. From June 16 to June 23, participating restaurants will offer lunch, dinner and dessert with partial proceeds going to Ozarks Food Harvest.
You’ll also have the chance to gain #SoMoFoodie status! SoMo Foodies will qualify for two free sheets of Taste of SoMo tickets. And, the first 50 foodies at Taste of SoMo 2018 will score a sweet foodie swag bag!
How to get #SoMoFoodie status:
1. Use your Restaurant Week punch card (available at all Restaurant Week participants):
• 6 punches = SoMo Foodie status
2. ‘Gram it:
• Snap a pic of your SoMo Restaurant Week meal
• Share on Instagram using #SoMoFoodie AND check in at the restaurant you’re visiting
• Be sure your profile is set to public to be considered
• Each day, we’ll randomly select one winner to qualify as a SoMo Foodie and win a food-centric prize. See the prizes here: bit.ly/2re7xkN
Stay tuned for a list of participating restaurants. We’ll see you there!
To learn more about the event, click here.